Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
BILL LIST: IN CONFERENCE
a report or
- HB 1311 Appeal of bond decision; court may stay execution of order for so long as reasonably practicable.
- HB 1327 Port of Va. Economic & Infrastructure Development Zone Grant Fund; certain businesses eligible.
- HB 1336 Telework tax credit; creates income tax credit for certain employees.
- HB 1500 Budget Bill.
- HB 1507 Deeds; circuit court clerk has authority to reject any deed or recordation for filing, etc.
- HB 1558 Libraries; Town of Leesburg may by ordinance establish an endowment fund for supporting certain.
- HB 1559 DUI; any person convicted of subsequent offense is guilty of Class 6 felony, etc.
- HB 1589 Derelict nonresidential building or structure; demolition by locality.
- HB 1606 Prostitution; solicitation of a minor, penalty.
- HB 1609 Higher education; mental health treatment coordination for certain students.
- HB 1743 Independent living services; foster children committed to Department of Juvenile Justice, etc.
- HB 1747 Voter registration; registration activities by third parties.
- HB 1751 Assault and battery; includes certain employees of DBHDS, penalty.
- HB 1767 Machinery and Equipment Donation Grant Program; established.
- HB 1816 Methamphetamine manufactory; penalty for allowing minor under age 15, etc., to be present.
- HB 1824 Virginia port volume; increase tax credit to certain entities, clarifies definitions.
- HB 1847 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalties.
- HB 1850 Assault and battery; adds employees of local or regional correctional facility.
- HB 1927 Assault and battery; adds volunteer firefighter or any emergency medical service personnel, penalty.
- HB 1952 Higher educational institutions; board of visitors governance, report.
- HB 1955 Impersonating a law-enforcement officer or other public safety personnel; impersonating, penalty.
- HB 1996 Nonprofit organizations; tax credits for donations to those assisting low-income families, etc.
- HB 1999 Individual school performance; Board of Education shall approve student growth indicators, report.
- HB 2012 Drones; moratorium on use of unmanned aircraft systems by state or local government department, etc.
- HB 2048 Water quality; transfer of responsibility for administration of programs.
- HB 2079 VA Public Procurement Act; process for competitive sealed bidding and negotiation.
- HB 2138 Health Insurance Reform Commission; established, sunset provision, report.
- HB 2211 Stalking; Class 6 felony for conviction of second offense within five years of prior conviction.
- HB 2216 Local boundaries for law-enforcement; organizing for purpose of 911 dispatch and response.
- HB 2229 Detention & removal of citizen from State; SPS shall request notification within 24 hours.
- HB 2231 Virginia Military Survivors and Dependents Education Fund; amount of financial assistance.
- HB 2235 Firearms; increases penalties for use, display, or discharge during commission of certain felonies.
- HB 2269 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- HB 2313 Revenues and appropriations of State; changes to revenues collected and distribution, report.
- HB 2316 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.
- HB 2343 Public school security equipment; issuance of bonds for purpose of grant payments.
- SB 744 Derelict nonresidential building or structure; demolition by locality.
- SB 772 Virginia Real Estate Time-Share Act; developer control in time-share estate program, etc.
- SB 832 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- SB 1086 University of Virginia Board of Visitors; quorum.
- SB 1108 Potomac River Compact; changes penalty for illegal fishing in Potomac River jurisdiction of court.
- SB 1118 Appeal of bond decision; court may stay execution of order for so long as reasonably practicable.
- SB 1128 Law-enforcement officer; impersonating local, etc., law-enforcement officer is Class 1 misdemeanor.
- SB 1159 Virginia State Bar; granting certificate of admission to law professors.
- SB 1205 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalties.
- SB 1207 Individual school performance; Board of Education shall approve student growth indicators, report.
- SB 1227 Nonprofit organizations; tax credits for donations to those assisting low-income families, etc.
- SB 1229 Elections, State Board of; provides for Department of Elections and Commissioner of Elections.
- SB 1246 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.
- SB 1279 Water quality; transfer of responsibility for administration of programs.
- SB 1293 Comprehensive plan; transportation component to be consistent with Statewide Transportation Plan.
- SB 1294 Senate Districts; technical adjustments in boundaries.
- SB 1342 Higher education; mental health treatment coordination for certain students.