Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
House General Laws
Sub-Committee: Subcommittee #4
Bell, Richard P.,
Thursday, Upon adjournment of full committee,
House Room C
Legislation in sub-committee:
(registered users: create
- HB 1555 Agency directors; human resources training and succession planning.
- HB 1564 Planning & Budget, Department of; establishment of Div. of Regulatory Management & Red Tape Comm.
- HB 1566 Professions and occupations; active supervision of regulatory boards.
- HB 1612 Physical Privacy Act; created.
- HB 1634 Dept of Human Resources Management; criminal background checks; state agency positions.
- HB 1731 Joint Commission on Administrative Rules; periodic review of exemptions.
- HB 1790 Administrative Process Act; development and periodic review of regulations, report.
- HB 1821 Regulatory Management, Division of; created within Department of Planning and Budget, report.
- HB 1824 DPOR; deregulation of interior designers.
- HB 1841 Virginia Veteran Entrepreneurship Grant Program and Fund.
- HB 1872 State employee health insurance plan; coverage for vision therapy.
- HB 1937 Professions and occupations; active supervision of regulatory boards.
- HB 1943 Administrative Process Act; economic impact analysis; opportunity for comment by affected business.
- HB 1964 Coastal Protection and Flooding Adaptation, Secretary for; creates position.
- HB 1968 Small Business Investment Grant Fund; changes to Fund.
- HB 1969 Small Business Jobs Grant Fund Program; reduces minimum percentage of revenues.
- HB 1979 Class D contractor; responsibility for contracting with unlicensed or unregistered person.
- HB 2011 Discrimination; separation of the sexes.
- HB 2025 Religious freedom; solemnization of marriage.
- HB 2057 Discrimination; prohibited in private or public employment.
- HB 2129 Virginia Human Rights Act; prohibits discrimination in employment.
- HB 2145 Dept.of Professional and Occupational Regulation; regulation of land surveyor photogrammetrists.
- HB 2148 Veterans Services Foundation; powers and duties, appointment of Executive Director, report.
- HB 2151 Virginia Resources Authority.
- HB 2221 Professional and Occupational Licensing Requirements, Joint Subcommittee to Evaluate; created.
- HB 2237 State Inspector General, Office of the; extension of jurisdiction to certain agencies.
- HB 2242 DPOR; regulatory boards within the Department, expiration of regulations.
- HB 2245 Virginia Research Investment Committee; expands role of Committee.
- HB 2261 Virginia Human Rights Act; unlawful discriminatory practice, definition of anti-Semitism.
- HB 2278 Cooperative Marketing Fund; programs eligible for matching grant funds.
- HB 2285 Gubernatorial appointments to boards; membership and terms.
- HB 2295 Virginia Human Rights Act; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; causes of action.
- HB 2302 Board of Veterans services; membership; duties.
- HB 2314 Virginia Personnel Act; equal pay for equal work, policy of the Commonwealth.
- HB 2323 Public employment; inquiries by state agencies and localities regarding criminal convictions.
- HB 2356 Fort Monroe Authority; increases number of members on Board of Trustees.
- HB 2370 Administrative Process Act; reconsideration of an agency's final decision, etc.
- HB 2387 Professional and Occupational Regulation, Department of; waiver of first-time licensing fees.
- HB 2391 Personnel Management Information System; state agency positions designated as sensitive.
- HB 2394 Pawnbrokers; allowable late fees.
- HB 2425 Individuals with disabilities; policy of the Commonwealth regarding employment.
- HB 2428 Workforce Transition Act; eligibility.
- HB 2439 General Assembly; regulatory penalty statement in legislation.
- HB 2451 Professional and occupational licensing; restoration of rights.
- HB 2456 Administrative Process Act; schedule of review of regulations, report.