Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Sub-Committee: Higher Education
Tuesday, 4:00 p.m., 5th Floor East
Legislation in sub-committee:
(registered users: create
- HB 1402 Higher educational institutions; governing boards, residency.
- HB 1410 Educational institutions, certain; designation of governing boards.
- HB 1447 Higher educational institutions; establishment of substance abuse recovery housing program.
- HB 1452 Higher educational institutions; graduation requirements, course in Western civilization, etc.
- HB 1512 Public institutions of higher education; academic credit for American Sign Language courses.
- HB 1569 Va Polytechnic Institute and State University and Va State University; purpose and courses of study.
- HB 1592 Comprehensive community colleges; academic credit.
- HB 1662 Public institutions of higher education; course credit; dual enrollment courses.
- HB 1664 State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
- HB 1721 State Board for Community Colleges; reduced rate tuition and fees; certain students.
- HB 1724 Eligibility for in-state tuition charges; members of Va National Guard who reside in Commonwealth.
- HB 1848 Comprehensive community colleges; tuition grants.
- HB 1857 In-state tuition; eligibility, certain individuals who have applied for permanent residency, etc.
- HB 1886 Higher educational institutions, public; admission of certain undergraduate students.
- HB 1887 Higher educational institutions; tuition assistance for non-Virginia students.
- HB 1892 Higher educational institutions, public; independent audit.
- HB 1911 Higher educational institutions, public; resident assistants training in mental health.
- HB 1965 Two-Year College Transfer Grant Program; Expected Family Contribution.
- HB 2001 Higher educational institutions; immigration enforcement.
- HB 2004 Higher educational institutions, public; annual executive summary.
- HB 2007 Students who receive home instruction; dual enrollment courses.
- HB 2040 Postsecondary schools; enrollment agreement with each student.
- HB 2171 Higher educational institutions, public; use of investment fund earnings.
- HB 2260 Baccalaureate public higher educational institutions; to employ a full-time ombudsmen.
- HB 2299 Comprehensive community colleges; tuition grants.
- HB 2357 Virginia Military Survivors and Dependents Education Program; eligibility.