Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Senator Jennifer L. McClellan
(D) - Senate District 9
- P.O. Box 47
- Richmond, Virginia 23218
- (804) 698-7509
Legislation as Chief Patron:
(registered users: create
- SB 1475 Family life education; changes to curriculum guidelines and curricula.
- SB 1476 Education, Department of; training for hearing officers in teacher dismissal hearings.
- SB 1477 Students with blindness or visual impairments; evaluation of students, Braille instruction.
- SB 1478 Restitution; modification of terms and conditions of payment plan.
- SB 1493 Northern Va. Community College, et al.; computer science training, etc., for public school teachers.
- SB 1494 Transportation network company; brokers allowed to arrange rides with TNC.
- SB 1519 Meningococcal conjugate; immunizations, requirement of one dose before child enters sixth grade.
- SJ 317 Celebrating the life of Clarence L. Townes, Jr.
- SJ 391 Celebrating the life of Adelaide Marie Payne Griffin.
- SJ 392 Commemorating the 50th anniversary of Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1 (1967).
- SJ 393 Commending Sixth Mount Zion Baptist Church.
- SJ 394 Commending the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Social Work.
- SJ 395 Commending the Richmond Free Press.
- SJ 396 Celebrating the life of John Robert Rilling.
- SJ 427 Commemorating the 150th anniversary of Virginia's Underwood Convention of 1867.
- SJ 429 Commending Rho Rho Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- SJ 447 Commemorating the 50th anniversary of Loving v. Virginia, 388 U.S. 1 (1967).