Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
BILL LIST: VETOED BY GOVERNOR
a report or
- HB 1394 Franchisees; status thereof and its employees as employees of the franchisor.
- HB 1400 Virginia Virtual School Board; established, report.
- HB 1428 Absentee voting; photo identification required with application.
- HB 1432 Switchblade knife; exception to carry concealed.
- HB 1468 Incarcerated persons, certain; compliance with detainers, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- HB 1578 Students who receive home instruction; participation in interscholastic programs (Tebow Bill).
- HB 1582 Concealed handgun permits; age requirement for persons on active military duty.
- HB 1596 Virginia Public Procurement Act; public works contracts, prevailing wage provisions.
- HB 1605 Virginia Parental Choice Education Savings Accounts; established, report.
- HB 1753 Local government; prohibiting certain practice requiring contractors to provide compensation, etc.
- HB 1790 Administrative Process Act; development and periodic review of regulations, report.
- HB 1836 Spotsylvania Parkway; VDOT to maintain a certain segment beginning in 2020.
- HB 1852 Concealed handguns; protective orders.
- HB 1853 Victims of domestic violence, etc.; firearms safety or training course.
- HB 2000 Sanctuary policies; prohibited.
- HB 2002 Refugee and immigrant resettlements; reports to Department of Social Services.
- HB 2025 Religious freedom; solemnization of marriage.
- HB 2077 Emergency Services and Disaster Law of 2000; reference to firearms, emergency shelter.
- HB 2092 Application for public assistance; eligibility, review of records.
- HB 2191 School boards; procedures for handling sexually explicit instructional materials, etc.
- HB 2198 Coal tax; limits aggregate amount of credits that may be allocated or claimed for employment, etc.
- HB 2207 Food stamp program; requests for replacement of electronic benefit transfer card.
- HB 2264 Department of Health; restrictions on expenditure of funds related to abortions and family planning.
- HB 2342 Public schools; Board of Education shall only establish regional charter school divisions.
- HB 2343 Voter registration list maintenance; voters identified as having duplicate registrations.
- HB 2411 Health insurance; reinstating pre-Affordable Care Act provisions.
- SB 865 Furnishing certain weapons to minor; exemption.
- SB 872 Absentee voting; applications and ballots; photo identification required.
- SB 1105 Registered voters and persons voting; reports of persons voting at elections.
- SB 1240 Virginia Virtual School Board; established, report.
- SB 1253 Voter identification; photograph contained in electronic pollbook.
- SB 1283 Public schools; Board of Education shall only establish regional charter school divisions.
- SB 1299 Concealed handguns; protective orders.
- SB 1300 Victims of domestic violence, etc.; firearms safety or training course.
- SB 1324 Religious freedom; definitions, marriage solemnization, participation, and beliefs.
- SB 1347 Switchblade knife; person may carry concealed, exception.
- SB 1362 Concealed weapons; nonduty status active military personnel may carry.
- SB 1455 Voter registration; monetary payments for registering for another.
- SB 1470 Coal tax; limits aggregate amount of credits that may be allocated or claimed for employment, etc.
- SB 1581 Voter registration; verification of social security numbers.