Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
BILL LIST: VETOED BY GOVERNOR
a report or
- HB 1428 Absentee voting; photo identification required with application.
- HB 1432 Switchblade knife; exception to carry concealed.
- HB 1468 Incarcerated persons, certain; compliance with detainers; U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- HB 1578 Students who receive home instruction; participation in interscholastic programs (Tebow Bill).
- HB 1582 Concealed handgun permits; age requirement for persons on active military duty.
- HB 1596 Virginia Public Procurement Act; public works contracts; prevailing wage provisions.
- HB 2002 Refugee and immigrant resettlements; reports to Department of Social Services.
- HB 2077 Emergency Services and Disaster Law of 2000; reference to firearms, emergency shelter.
- HB 2198 Coal tax; limits aggregate amount of credits that may be allocated or claimed for employment, etc.
- HB 2264 Department of Health; restrictions on expenditure of funds related to abortions and family planning.
- HB 2343 Voter registration list maintenance; voters identified as having duplicate registrations.
- SB 872 Absentee voting; applications and ballots; photo identification required.
- SB 1105 Registered voters and persons voting; reports of persons voting at elections.