Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
BILL LIST: MOST FREQUENTLY ACCESSED
a report or
- HJ 3 United States Constitution; application for a convention of the states.
- HJ 90 United States Constitution; amendment concerning federal budget, sunset provision.
- HB 193 Certificates of public need; creates three-phase process to sunset requirements for medical care.
- HB 350 Certificate of public need; changes to Medical Care Facilities Certificate of Public Need Program.
- HB 602 Petit larceny; prior convictions, penalty.
- HB 900 Associate physicians; requirements for licensure, practice agreements.
- HB 157 Agriculture and Consumer Services, Department of; approval of guidance document prior to adoption.
- HB 904 Alcoholic beverage control; limited mixed beverage license for retail cigar shops.
- HB 1089 Virginia Lottery Fund; administrative expenses, reduces cap on appropriations to Fund.
- HB 1328 Unfaithful delegates; constitutional convention, penalty.
- SB 178 Concealed handgun permits; reciprocity with other states.
- HB 835 Alcoholic beverage control; privileges of licensed art instruction studios.
- HB 1282 Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement; SCT to work with Virginia-Israel Advisory Board.
- SB 197 Interstate 73 Corridor Development Fund and Program; created.
- HB 1196 Arrest; failure to be physically taken into custody by using physical means to resist.
- SB 401 Crohn's disease, colitis, etc.; identification cards and information.
- SB 93 Correctional Officer Procedural Guarantee Act; created.
- SB 60 Commonwealth of Virginia Transform I-66 Corridor Outside the Beltway Bond Act of 2016; created.
- SB 742 Motor vehicles; fuels sales tax in certain transportation districts.
- HB 678 Human trafficking training; DCJS to establish for law-enforcement, etc.
- SB 671 Lyme disease; treatment of a patient.
- HB 171 Alcoholic beverage control; food-beverage ratio for certain mixed beverage licensees.
- SB 373 Alcoholic beverage control; food sale requirements for businesses.
- SB 601 Child care providers; criminal history background checks.
- HB 1379 Voter list maintenance; use of Electronic Registration Information Center, etc.