Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
BILL LIST: GOVERNOR'S RECOMMENDATIONS
a report or
- HB 1433 Neighborhood Assistance Act Tax Credit; allocation to certain organizations.
- HB 1562 Dam Safety, Flood Prevention and Protection Assistance Fund; grants from Fund.
- HB 1671 Natural gas utilities; qualified projects, investments in eligible infrastructure.
- HB 1708 Standards of Accreditation; industry certification credentials obtained by high school students.
- HB 1721 Community Colleges, State Board for; reduced rate tuition and mandatory fee charges.
- HB 1760 Electric utilities; costs of pumped hydroelectricity generation and storage facilities.
- HB 1770 Teacher licensure; career and technical education, certain local waivers.
- HB 1829 Teacher licensure; certification or training in emergency first aid, cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- HB 1846 Death certificates; filing.
- HB 1884 Real property tax; exemption for certain surviving spouses.
- HB 1885 Opioids; limit on amount prescribed, extends sunset provision.
- HB 2014 Standards of quality; biennial review by Board of Education.
- HB 2201 Failure to drive on right side of highways or observe traffic lanes; increases penalties.
- HB 2324 Jurors; payment by prepaid debit card or card account.
- SB 864 Electoral board appointments; chief judge of the judicial circuit or his designee make appointment.
- SB 1144 Oyster planting grounds; Marine Resources Commission to post.
- SB 1207 Electric personal delivery devices; operation on sidewalks and shared-use paths.
- SB 1232 Opioids; limit on amount prescribed, extends sunset provision.
- SB 1258 Virginia Solar Energy Development and Energy Storage Authority; increases membership.
- SB 1289 Natural gas utilities; qualified projects, investments in eligible infrastructure.
- SB 1463 Virginia Tobacco Region Revolving Fund; revises definition of project.
- SB 1583 Teacher licensure; career and technical education, certain local waivers.