Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
BILL LIST: ACTS OF ASSEMBLY CHAPTERS
a report or
- HB 1521 (CHAP0001) Commonwealth's tax code; conformity with federal law; emergency.
- SB 977 (CHAP0002) Commonwealth's tax code; conformity with federal law; emergency.
- SB 1031 (CHAP0003) Naloxone or other opioid antagonist; possession and administration.
- HB 1509 (CHAP0004) Mineral mines reclamation; bonds and liens.
- HB 1781 (CHAP0005) Farmers' markets; farm and forest land conversion.
- HB 1793 (CHAP0006) Burn ban; exception for frost or freeze protection of orchard or vineyard.
- HB 2200 (CHAP0007) Coal Surface Mining Reclamation Fund; assessment of reclamation tax revenues.
- HB 2254 (CHAP0008) Tobacco Board; composition, increases excise tax on bright flue-cured & type 21 dark-...
- HB 1619 (CHAP0009) Watershed general permit; nutrient discharge, review of allocations by State Water Co...
- HB 2076 (CHAP0010) State Water Control Board; stormwater management programs, regulations, professional ...
- HB 1422 (CHAP0011) Virginia Consumer Protection Act; prohibited practices, etc.
- HB 1505 (CHAP0012) Perpetual care trust funds; method of distribution.
- HB 1591 (CHAP0013) Va Economic Development Partnership Authority; site and building assessment program.
- HB 1740 (CHAP0014) Sanitary districts; creation by board of supervisors.
- HB 1927 (CHAP0015) "Song of the Mountains"; designating as state television series.
- SB 839 (CHAP0016) Virginia Consumer Protection Act; prohibited practices, etc.
- SB 910 (CHAP0017) Virginia Oil and Gas Act; sampling and replacing contaminated wells.
- SB 911 (CHAP0018) Orphaned Well Fund; surcharge.
- SB 976 (CHAP0019) Va Economic Development Partnership Authority; site and building assessment program.
- SB 988 (CHAP0020) Virginia Employment Commission; population projections.
- SB 999 (CHAP0021) Comprehensive community colleges; academic credit.
- SB 1003 (CHAP0022) Wireless E-911 Fund; distribution percentages.
- HB 1415 (CHAP0023) Transient occupancy tax; Goochland, Powhatan, and Warren Counties authorized to impos...
- HB 1455 (CHAP0024) Real property tax; partial exemption for certain commercial and industrial structures...
- HB 1476 (CHAP0025) Real property tax; special assessment for land preservation.
- HB 1529 (CHAP0026) Temporary exemption periods from retail sales and use taxes for qualifying items; s...
- HB 1565 (CHAP0027) Local tax and regulatory incentives; green development zones.
- HB 1626 (CHAP0028) License tax on peddlers and itinerant merchants; adhesive license display.
- HB 1921 (CHAP0029) Battery; expands penalty when against health care provider.
- HB 2151 (CHAP0030) Virginia Resources Authority.
- SB 1042 (CHAP0031) Virginia Resources Authority.
- HB 1516 (CHAP0032) Surviving spouse's elective share; homestead allowance benefit.
- HB 1608 (CHAP0033) Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act.
- HB 1618 (CHAP0034) Nonexoneration of debts on property of decedent; notice to creditor and beneficiaries...
- HB 1630 (CHAP0035) Report of money kept by clerk; money held recorded in civil law book; recording in ...
- HB 1646 (CHAP0036) Form of garnishment summons; maximum portion of disposable earnings subject to garnis...
- HB 1652 (CHAP0037) City of Richmond general district court; concurrent criminal jurisdiction.
- HB 2050 (CHAP0038) Tenancy; severance by the entireties by written instrument.
- SB 994 (CHAP0039) Insurance assessments; refunds of overpayments.
- HB 1479 (CHAP0040) Attorney discipline; procedures.
- HB 1493 (CHAP0041) Definition of sales draft; credit card offenses; penalty.
- HB 1515 (CHAP0042) Circuit court clerks; electronic transfer of certain documents.
- HB 1617 (CHAP0043) Legal malpractice; estate planning.
- HB 1641 (CHAP0044) Insurance policy limits; disclosure, homeowners or personal injury liability insuranc...
- HB 1647 (CHAP0045) Presentence report; waiver by defendant.
- HB 1456 (CHAP0046) Custody and visitation orders; use of term parenting time.
- HB 1849 (CHAP0047) Concealed handgun permit; permit requirements.
- HB 1668 (CHAP0048) Retail Sales and Use Tax; exempts legal tender coins.
- HB 1810 (CHAP0049) Retail Sales and Use Tax; online access to certain information.
- HB 1961 (CHAP0050) License tax, local; methodology for deducting certain gross receipts.
- HB 2058 (CHAP0051) Sales and use tax; nexus for out-of-state businesses.
- HB 2169 (CHAP0052) Gas severance tax.
- HB 2246 (CHAP0053) Virginia Tax Amnesty Program; established.
- HB 2377 (CHAP0054) Retail Sales and Use Tax; exemption of certain textbooks and other educational materi...
- SB 848 (CHAP0055) Naloxone; dispensing for use in opioid overdose reversal, etc.
- SB 973 (CHAP0056) Assault and battery; health care providers; penalty.
- SB 981 (CHAP0057) Charity health care services; liability protection for administrators.
- SB 1009 (CHAP0058) Telemedicine, practice of; prescribing controlled substances.
- SB 1046 (CHAP0059) Board of Medicine; requirements for licensure.
- SB 1050 (CHAP0060) Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth; mission.
- SB 1062 (CHAP0061) Definition of mental health service provider.
- SB 1179 (CHAP0062) Opioids; workgroup to establish guidelines for prescribing.
- HB 1623 (CHAP0063) Residential rental property; foreclosure shall act as a termination agreement.
- HB 1787 (CHAP0064) Libraries, local and regional; boards not mandatory.
- SB 891 (CHAP0065) Perpetual care trust funds; method of distribution.
- SB 948 (CHAP0066) Tobacco Board; composition, increases excise tax on bright flue-cured & type 21 dark-...
- SB 966 (CHAP0067) Residential rental property.
- SB 1237 (CHAP0068) Housing authorities; authorization by governing body of town.
- SB 1483 (CHAP0069) Cooperative Marketing Fund; programs eligible for matching grant funds.
- HB 1931 (CHAP0070) Fare enforcement inspectors; enforcement of payment of fares for use of mass transit ...
- SB 855 (CHAP0071) Trooper Chad Phillip Dermyer Memorial Bridge; designating as Rt. 143 bridge over Inte...
- SB 909 (CHAP0072) Menhaden; total allowable landings.
- SB 1041 (CHAP0073) Virginia Driver's Manual course; age requirements.
- SB 1101 (CHAP0074) Filing and application fees for transportation network companies.
- SB 1448 (CHAP0075) Alcoholic beverage control; privileges of licensed distillers appointed as agents of ...
- SB 1469 (CHAP0076) Alcoholic beverage control; disposable containers.
- HB 1545 (CHAP0077) Criminal cases; delayed appeals, assignments of errors dismissed in part.
- HB 1713 (CHAP0078) Nonconfidential court records; secure remote access, date of birth verification.
- SB 853 (CHAP0079) Criminal cases; delayed appeals, assignments of errors dismissed in part.
- SB 903 (CHAP0080) Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act.