Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
SENATE CALENDAR FOR February 25, 2017
Bills in Conference ...
- HB 1500 Budget Bill.
- HB 1525 Driver's licenses; revocation or suspension, laws of other jurisdictions.
- HB 1536 Student discipline; suspension or expulsion of students in preschool through grade five.
- HB 1549 Community services boards and behavioral health authorities; services to be provided, report.
- HB 1566 Professions and occupations; active supervision of regulatory boards, definitions, report.
- HB 1616 Felony homicide; certain drug offenses; accommodation; penalty.
- HB 1692 Effect of divorce proceedings; transfer of matters to the juvenile and domestic relations court.
- HB 1837 Private certified preschool or nursery school programs; licensure exemptions.
- HB 1941 Immunity of persons; statements regarding matters of public concern communicated to a third party.
- HB 1974 Clean Power Plan; state implementation plan; General Assembly approval.
- HB 2248 Capital outlay plan; revises six-year plan for projects.
- HB 2304 Long-term care; requirements of Department of Medical Assistance Services.
- HB 2366 Virginia Public Procurement Act; requirements for use of construction management contracts.
- HB 2383 Combined sewer overflow outfalls; DEQ to identify owner of outfall discharging into Chesapeake Bay.
- HB 2471 Virginia Economic Development Partnership Authority; membership, powers and duties.
- SB 854 Unpaid court fines, etc.; increases grace period for collection.
- SB 898 DEQ; combined sewer overflow (CSO) outfalls; Potomac River Watershed.
- SB 1005 Community services boards and behavioral health authorities; services to be provided, report.
- SB 1045 Capital outlay plan.
- SB 1063 Corrections, State Board of; membership, powers and duties.
- SB 1129 Virginia Public Procurement Act; requirements for use of construction management contracts.
- SB 1239 Child day programs; exemptions from licensure, certification of preschool or nursery school program.
- SB 1312 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State & Local Government & General Assembly, lobbyist, filing.
- SB 1413 Immunity of persons; statements regarding matters of public concern communicated to a third party.
- SB 1493 Northern Va. Community College, et al.; computer science training, etc., for public school teachers.
- SB 1574 Virginia Economic Development Partnership Authority; membership, powers and duties.
- SJ 284 Constitutional amendment (first resolution); real property tax; exemption for surviving spouse.