Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
HOUSE CALENDAR FOR February 25, 2017
House Joint Resolution with Senate Amendments ...
Commending Resolutions Laid on Speaker's Table ...
House Bills Vetoed by the Governor ...
House Bills with Recommendations by the Governor ...
House Bills in Conference ...
Senate Bills and Joint Resolution in Conference ...
- SB 854 Unpaid court fines, etc.; increases grace period for collection.
- SB 898 DEQ; combined sewer overflow (CSO) outfalls; Potomac River Watershed.
- SB 1005 Community services boards and behavioral health authorities; services to be provided, report.
- SB 1045 Capital outlay plan.
- SB 1063 Corrections, State Board of; membership, powers and duties.
- SB 1129 Virginia Public Procurement Act; requirements for use of construction management contracts.
- SB 1239 Child day programs; exemptions from licensure, certification of preschool or nursery school program.
- SB 1312 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State & Local Government & General Assembly, lobbyist, filing.
- SB 1413 Immunity of persons; statements regarding matters of public concern communicated to a third party.
- SB 1493 Northern Va. Community College, et al.; computer science training, etc., for public school teachers.
- SB 1574 Virginia Economic Development Partnership Authority; membership, powers and duties.
- SJ 284 Constitutional amendment (first resolution); real property tax; exemption for surviving spouse.