- Code of Virginia
- Virginia Administrative Code
- Constitution of Virginia
- Uncodified Acts
- RIS Users (account required)
- Bills & Resolutions
- Bill Summaries
- Reports to the General Assembly
House and Senate documents
Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
1. Line 27, enrolled, after section.
the remainder of line 27 and through ordered on line 28
Any obligation or requirement under such an order
2. Line 39, enrolled, after modified
the remainder of line 39 and through terminated on line 40
3. Line 40, enrolled, after circumstances
, including a change in marital status of the payor spouse, and
4. Line 41, enrolled, after subsection B.
This provision shall not permit the change in marital status of the payor spouse to be considered as a factor under § 20-107.1 or considered a material change in circumstances in any proceeding related to the modification of spousal support.