Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Senator Charles W. Carrico, Sr.
(R) - Senate District 40
- P.O. Box 1100
- Galax, Virginia 24333
- (276) 236-0098
- HB 8 Virginia Virtual School; Board established.
- HB 46 School Readiness Committee; Secretary of Education, et al., shall establish, increases membership.
- HB 168 Passing stopped school buses; rebutting presumption, mailing of summons.
- HB 332 Concealed handgun permits; judge, etc., may carry wherever he travels in the Commonwealth.
- HB 568 Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program; changes to grants.
- HB 646 Behavioral Health and Developmental Services, Commissioner of; duties and powers.
- HB 894 Standards of Learning Innovation Committee; change in membership.
- HB 895 High school graduation; graduation requirements.
- HB 1255 BVU Authority; alters Board powers and duties, change in membership, conflict of interest policy.
- SB 120 Passing stopped school buses; mailing of summons, rebutting presumption.
- SB 329 BVU Authority; alters Board powers and duties, change in membership, conflict of interest policy.
- SB 336 High school graduation; graduation requirements.
- SB 440 Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program; eligibility; use of funds.
- SB 544 Concealed handgun permits; exemption includes any judge or justice of the Commonwealth.