Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Senator Ryan T. McDougle
(R) - Senate District 4
- P.O. Box 187
- Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111
- (804) 730-1026
- HB 148 Real property tax assessment; changes date counties, cities, and towns are required to fix tax rate.
- HB 180 Drug treatment courts; establish in City of Winchester and Counties of Clarke, Frederick, & Warren.
- HB 525 Standards of Learning Innovation Committee; review of standardized testing in public high schools.
- HB 1331 Income tax, state; withholding taxes, penalties.
- HB 1362 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State & Local Government & General Assembly, etc.; lobbyist reporting.
- HJ 69 Driver's license suspension; use as collection method for unpaid court fines and costs.
- HJ 84 Recurrent flooding; Joint Subcommittee to formulate recommendations.
- HJ 97 Commonwealth's aerospace industry; Joint Commission on Technology and Science to study.
- HJ 112 Public elementary & secondary education; education and health in the Commonwealth, report.
- SB 230 Income tax withholding; employer penalties.
- SB 253 Confidentiality of information about victims of certain crimes.
- SB 445 Real property tax assessment; date to fix tax rate.
- SB 692 Conflicts of Interests Acts, State & Local Government & General Assembly, etc.; lobbyist reporting.
- SJ 58 Recurrent flooding; joint subcommittee to formulate recommendations.
- SJ 85 Public elementary and secondary education; joint committee to study future of education.
- SJ 97 Commonwealth's aerospace industry; Virginia Economic Development Partnership to study.