Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Delegate Rick L. Morris
(R) - House District 64
- P.O. Box 128
- Carrollton, Virginia 23314
- (757) 912-1644
Legislation as Co-Patron:
(registered users: create
- HB 2 Clean Power Plan; state implementation plan, General Assembly approval.
- HB 3 Constitutional amendment; charter schools (submitting to qualified voters).
- HB 9 Voter registration; required information on application form.
- HB 18 Franchisees; status thereof and its employees as employees of the franchisor.
- HB 22 Income tax, state; sunset provision for tax credit for contributions to political candidates.
- HB 131 Students who receive home instruction; participation in interscholastic programs.
- HB 145 Virginia Public Procurement Act; public works contracts, prevailing wage provisions.
- HB 259 SOL; Bd. of Education prohibited from adopting revisions that implement Common Core State Standards.
- HB 275 Hampton Roads Transportation Accountability Commission; composition.
- HB 389 Virginia Parental Choice Education Savings Accounts; established, report, effective clause.
- HB 518 School boards, local; to provide students with option to transfer to another school division.
- HB 753 School calendar.
- HB 791 Act for Religious Freedom; reaffirms religious rights.
- HB 963 Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act; created, penalty.
- HB 1069 Tolls; toll collection procedures, fees, etc.
- HB 1090 Health, Department of; expenditure of funds related to abortions and family planning services.
- HB 1338 Law-enforcement officers; personal security for Governor.
- HB 1371 Local government; prohibition on certain mandates upon employers.
- HB 1379 Voter list maintenance; use of Electronic Registration Information Center, etc.
- HJ 1 Constitutional amendment; charter schools (second reference).
- HJ 4 Celebrating the life of Emily Elizabeth Selke.
- HJ 5 Celebrating the life of Yvonne Marie Ciarlo Selke.
- HJ 8 Celebrating the life of George Albert Williams.
- HJ 48 Commending Colonial Heights American Legion Post 284.
- HJ 67 Commending SCORE Hampton Roads.
- HJ 90 United States Constitution; amendment concerning federal budget, sunset provision.
- HJ 158 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Thomas W. Moss, Jr.
- HJ 172 Celebrating the life of Caroline Jean Stalker.
- HJ 226 Celebrating the life of Karen Correia Radley.
- HJ 317 Commending the Honorable Mamye E. BaCote.
- HJ 351 Commending the Honorable James Martin Scott.
- HJ 391 Celebrating the life of the Honorable Frederick Hillary Creekmore, Sr.
- HJ 409 Commending Sergeant First Class Charles Martland, USA.
- HR 149 Commending the Lewis B. Puller, Jr. Veterans Benefits Clinic.
- HR 152 Celebrating the life of Joseph John DellaVecchio, Jr.
- HR 204 Commending the Virginia Peninsula Foodbank.
- SJ 10 Celebrating the life of Richard Langley Settle, Jr.
- SJ 101 Purple Heart State; designating as the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- SJ 102 Purple Heart Day; designating as August 7, 2016, and each succeeding year thereafter.
- SJ 155 Commending Virginia 4-H.
- SJ 160 Celebrating the life of Peggy Ann Tyree-Wells.
- SJ 196 Celebrating the life of Officer Ashley Marie Guindon.
- SJ 210 Commending Senior Chief Special Warfare Operator Edward Byers.