Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
House Counties, Cities and Towns
Bell, John J.,
Friday, 8:00 a.m., House Room D
(registered users: create
- HB 108 Industrial development authorities; clarifies term industrial park.
- HB 134 Grass, weeds, and other foreign growth; cutting ordinances include overgrown shrubs, trees, etc.
- HB 192 Towns, certain; provides an exception to current moratorium on granting of new city charters.
- HB 199 Fire or rescue volunteers; mental health treatment; funding by locality.
- HB 257 Fire or rescue volunteers; mental health treatment; funding by locality.
- HB 288 Disposable plastic shopping bags; local option to prohibit distribution.
- HB 460 City council members; raises maximum salary.
- HB 512 Subdivision ordinance; provisions.
- HB 650 Local government; mandatory provisions of a subdivision ordinance, notice to homeowner associations.
- HB 757 Local or regional public bodies; public comment.
- HB 759 Taxes for certain local improvements; Orange County.
- HB 822 Cable television operators; billing, explanation of tax charges.
- HB 941 Clean energy programs; expands scope by including certain residential properties.
- HB 1047 Alcohol; use of premises for illegal consumption, civil penalty.
- HB 1140 Subdivision plats; approval before recordation.
- HB 1164 Local stormwater utility; waiver of charges for church or religious body.
- HB 1293 Employee grievance procedure, local; impartial panel hearing, etc.
- HB 1297 Certain uses in industrial zones; cost of infrastructure.
- HB 1307 Vacant building; locality may by ordinance establish certain criteria.
- HB 1337 Local fiscal stress; task force appointed by Governor to review state mandates imposed on locality.
- SB 56 Grass, weeds, and other foreign growth; local cutting ordinances include overgrown shrubs and trees.
- SB 153 Orange County; taxes for certain local improvements.
- SB 629 Camping; special use permit.