Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
House Militia, Police and Public Safety
Bell, John J.
Friday, 9:00 a.m., House Room C
(registered users: create
- HB 12 Concealed handgun permits, out-of-state; photo identification.
- HB 119 Virginia National Guard; possession of handguns by members.
- HB 128 Weapons; possession prohibited in state legislative buildings, penalty.
- HB 141 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; license plate readers.
- HB 149 Concealed handgun permits; individuals on federal Terrorist Screening Database.
- HB 249 National Guard; recruitment and application policies, female applicants.
- HB 260 Firearms; law-enforcement certification of transfer.
- HB 273 Transfer of certain firearms; identification requirement.
- HB 422 Firearms dealers; local regulation of dealers in proximity of schools.
- HB 423 Firearms; possession in school zone, penalty.
- HB 424 Firearms; possession in school zone, regulation by locality.
- HB 425 Firearms; prohibits person in Terrorist Screening Database to purchase, etc.
- HB 482 Transfer of firearms; criminal history record information check, penalties.
- HB 593 General Services, Department of; regulation of firearms.
- HB 594 Traffic or motor vehicle laws; enforcement of laws, marked law-enforcement vehicles.
- HB 599 Transfer of firearms; criminal history record information check, penalties.
- HB 617 Concealed handgun permit; demonstration of competence.
- HB 630 Correctional officers; survey upon resignation, termination, or employment transition.
- HB 632 Transfer of firearms; criminal history record information check, penalties.
- HB 658 Protective orders; possession of firearms; penalty.
- HB 840 Possession of handguns by members of the Virginia National Guard.
- HB 853 Traffic lights; use of photo-monitoring systems.
- HB 921 National Guard members of other states; employment protection.
- HB 979 Firearms; buyers or transferee, criminal history record check delay.
- HB 980 Transfer of handguns; permit required, penalties.
- HB 981 Concealed handgun permit; eliminates proof of competence.
- HB 982 Firearm or pneumatic gun; allowing access by children age four or younger, penalty.
- HB 983 Firearms magazines, certain; prohibition of sale, transfer, etc., prohibited, penalty.
- HB 1000 Online firearm sale; criminal history record information check, penalties.
- HB 1001 Terrorist Screening Database; check of Database required prior to purchasing firearm from dealer.
- HB 1025 Firearms; removal from persons posing substantial risk, penalties.
- HB 1031 Parole Board; required release, Board to issue a reasoned decision for deferral.
- HB 1038 Motor vehicle safety inspections; window tinting.
- HB 1049 Firearms show; list of vendors or exhibitors submitted to State Police.
- HB 1055 Foster care homes; firearm storage on premises.
- HB 1106 Firearms; possession or transportation following certain convictions.
- HB 1107 Concealed handgun permit; reciprocity, report.
- HB 1109 Concealed handgun permit; application; disqualification.
- HB 1199 School resource officers; prohibits possession of firearms and other weapons, penalty.
- HB 1201 Concealed handgun permits; reciprocity.
- HB 1313 Concealed handguns; protective orders, surrender of firearms, penalty.
- HB 1339 Localities; regulation of firearms in government buildings.
- SB 175 Concealed handgun permits; sharing of information.