Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Senator Bryce E. Reeves
(R) - Senate District 17
- P.O. Box 7021
- Fredericksburg, Virginia 22404
- (540) 645-8440
- HB 1296 Elected offices; November or May general election.
- HB 1493 Enticing another into a dwelling house; person who commits certain violations, Class 6 felony.
- HB 1570 Child day centers and family day homes; regulations, national background check required, report.
- HB 1807 Cigarettes; possession with intent to distribute contraband, fraudulent purchase.
- HB 1833 Naloxone; administration by law-enforcement officers.
- HB 1835 Virginia Public Procurement Act (VPPA); methods of procurement.
- HB 1928 DNA; analysis upon conviction of certain misdemeanors.
- HB 2206 Conservators of the peace, special; application for appointment.
- HB 2263 Roanoke Regional Airport Commission; may establish police department with law-enforcement powers.
- HB 2373 Uniformed services-connected students; Department of Education shall establish process to identify.
- SB 1066 Elected offices; term of officer elected to fill vacancy, filling vacancies in U.S. Senate & House.
- SB 1168 Family day homes and child day centers; local government to report business licenses issued.
- SB 1194 Conservators of the peace, special; registration with DCJS.
- SB 1195 Conservators of the peace, special; training standards, orders of appointment, etc.
- SB 1231 Cigarettes; possession with intent to distribute contraband, fraudulent purchase.
- SB 1309 Charitable Gaming Board; membership.
- SB 1354 Uniformed services-connected students; identification.
- SB 1371 Virginia Public Procurement Act (VPPA); methods of procurement.