Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Senator Richard H. Stuart
(R) - Senate District 28
- P.O. Box 1146
- Montross, Virginia 22520
- (804) 493-8892
- HB 1298 Noncommercial vessels; reasonable suspicion.
- HB 1329 Out-of-state concealed handgun permits; photo identification.
- HB 1427 Felony homicide; felony drug offenses, penalty.
- HB 1500 Overdoses; definition.
- HB 1584 Fire services and emergency medical services; revises certain terminology.
- HB 1673 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; limitation on collection.
- HB 1890 Virginia Retirement System; purchase of service credit for prior service.
- HB 1901 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Department of; clarifies definition of small business.
- HB 1984 Judicial retirement; any member who attains 73 years of age shall be retired 20 days after convening
- HB 2277 Life insurance; coverage for retired state employees.
- HB 2329 Protective orders; compensation for required representation of respondents.
- HB 2385 Wireless telecommunications device; possession, etc., by prisoner, penalty.
- SB 721 Seizure of property; receipt required.
- SB 885 Small Business and Supplier Diversity, Department of; clarifies definition of small business.
- SB 892 Overdoses; establishes an affirmative defense to prosecution of an individual, etc., safe reporting.
- SB 938 Fire services and emergency medical services; revises certain terminology.
- SB 942 Virginia Retirement System; purchase of prior service credit.
- SB 965 Government Data Collection and Dissemination Practices Act; limitation on collection.
- SB 1059 Special counsel; employment by Attorney General or Governor, requirements.
- SB 1196 Judicial retirement; increases mandatory retirement age.
- SB 1290 Criminal cases; venue for prosecution.
- SB 1435 Eminent domain; lost profits and just compensation.
- SB 1450 Privacy Expectation Afterlife and Choices Act; created, undue burden restriction, etc.