Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Senator Thomas K. Norment, Jr.
(R) - Senate District 3
- P.O. Box 6205
- Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
- (757) 259-7810
- HB 1400 Budget Bill.
- HB 1895 Higher educational institutions; additional financial and administrative authority.
- HB 1896 Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program; grants.
- HB 1897 Intercollegiate athletics programs; format for each institution to report revenues and expenses.
- HB 1984 Judicial retirement; any member who attains 73 years of age shall be retired 20 days after convening
- HB 2070 Conflicts of Interests Act, State & Local Gov't & General Assembly, etc.; ethics reforms.
- HB 2106 Virginia Indian Recognition, Joint Commission on; established, report, sunset provision.
- HB 2206 Conservators of the peace, special; application for appointment.
- HB 2281 Commission for the Commemoration of the Centennial of Women's Right to Vote.
- HB 2369 Conservators of the peace, special; orders of appointment.
- HJ 506 Long-term impact of biosolids and industrial waste; Va. Institute of Marine Science & DMME to study.
- HJ 598 Driver's license; suspension for unpaid court fines and costs.
- SB 1190 Motor vehicle liability insurance; underinsured motorist claims, settlement procedures, subrogation.
- SB 1193 Academic transcripts; suspension, permanent dismissal, or withdrawal from institution.
- SB 1194 Conservators of the peace, special; registration with DCJS.
- SB 1195 Conservators of the peace, special; training standards, orders of appointment, etc.
- SB 1196 Judicial retirement; increases mandatory retirement age.
- SB 1401 Tourism project of regional significance; entitlement to tax revenues.
- SB 1424 Conflicts of Interests Act, State & Local Gov't & General Assembly, etc.; ethics reforms.
- SJ 271 Biosolids and industrial residuals; SNR, et al., to review & evaluate impact on human health, etc.
- SJ 272 Virginia's water resource planning and management; JLARC to study.