- Code of Virginia
- Virginia Administrative Code
- Constitution of Virginia
- Uncodified Acts
- RIS Users (account required)
- Bills & Resolutions
- Bill Summaries
- Reports to the General Assembly
House and Senate documents
Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Be it enacted by the General Assembly of Virginia:
1. That § 58.1-2217, as it may become effective, of the Code of Virginia is repealed.
2. That the fifteenth enactment of Chapter 766 of the Acts of Assembly of 2013 is repealed.