Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Senator Thomas A. Garrett
(R) - Senate District 22
- P.O. Box 66
- Hadensville, Virginia 23067
- HB 1311 Appeal of bond decision; court may stay execution of order for so long as reasonably practicable.
- HB 1507 Deeds; circuit court clerk has authority to reject any deed or recordation for filing, etc.
- HB 1559 DUI; any person convicted of subsequent offense is guilty of Class 6 felony, etc.
- HB 1743 Independent living services; foster children committed to Department of Juvenile Justice, etc.
- HB 1751 Assault and battery; includes certain employees of DBHDS, penalty.
- HB 1816 Methamphetamine manufactory; penalty for allowing minor under age 15, etc., to be present.
- HB 1847 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalties.
- HB 1927 Assault and battery; adds volunteer firefighter or any emergency medical service personnel, penalty.
- HB 2211 Stalking; Class 6 felony for conviction of second offense within five years of prior conviction.
- HB 2216 Local boundaries for law-enforcement; organizing for purpose of 911 dispatch and response.
- HB 2235 Firearms; increases penalties for use, display, or discharge during commission of certain felonies.
- SB 832 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- SB 1246 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.