Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Senator Richard H. Stuart
(R) - Senate District 28
- P.O. Box 1146
- Montross, Virginia 22520
- (804) 493-8892
- HB 48 Castle doctrine; self-defense and defense of others.
- HB 1311 Appeal of bond decision; court may stay execution of order for so long as reasonably practicable.
- HB 1327 Port of Va. Economic & Infrastructure Development Zone Grant Fund; certain businesses eligible.
- HB 1336 Telework tax credit; creates income tax credit for certain employees.
- HB 1507 Deeds; circuit court clerk has authority to reject any deed or recordation for filing, etc.
- HB 1559 DUI; any person convicted of subsequent offense is guilty of Class 6 felony, etc.
- HB 1767 Machinery and Equipment Donation Grant Program; established.
- HB 1816 Methamphetamine manufactory; penalty for allowing minor under age 15, etc., to be present.
- HB 1847 Criminal street gang predicate offenses; penalties.
- HB 1955 Impersonating a law-enforcement officer or other public safety personnel; impersonating, penalty.
- HB 2079 VA Public Procurement Act; process for competitive sealed bidding and negotiation.
- HB 2235 Firearms; increases penalties for use, display, or discharge during commission of certain felonies.
- HB 2316 Virginia Public Procurement Act; multiple project contracts for architectural, etc., services.
- SB 832 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- SB 1108 Potomac River Compact; changes penalty for illegal fishing in Potomac River jurisdiction of court.
- SB 1128 Law-enforcement officer; impersonating local, etc., law-enforcement officer is Class 1 misdemeanor.
- SB 1229 Elections, State Board of; provides for Department of Elections and Commissioner of Elections.