Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
BILL LIST: MOST FREQUENTLY ACCESSED
a report or
- SB 494 Wastewater treatment facilities; Virginia Public Building Authority to issue an additional bond.
- HB 1225 State parks; Department of Conservation and Recreation to set camping fees annually, etc.
- SJ 454 Celebrating the life of Lewis C. Waltrip, Sr.
- SJ 453 Celebrating the life of Trevor Jordan Times.
- SJ 452 Celebrating the life of Joseph A. Gutierrez, Jr.
- HB 2313 Revenues and appropriations of State; changes to revenues collected and distribution, report.
- HJ 595 Child sexual abuse, alleged; VSCC to study laws and policies governing investigation.
- HB 1 Unborn children; construing the word "person" under Virginia law to include.
- HB 259 House of Delegates Districts; technical adjustments in boundaries.
- SB 922 Health insurance; SCC, et al., to perform plan management functions, review of premium rates.
- HB 1500 Budget Bill.
- HB 576 Public schools; teacher contract and evaluation policies.
- SB 811 False lien or encumbrance; filing against real or personal property of another, penalty.
- SB 706 Mentally incapacitated persons; financial exploitation, penalty.
- SJ 287 Constitutional amendment; free exercise of religion (first reference).
- SB 786 Firearms, lost or stolen; duty of law enforcement.
- SB 750 Nursing homes, certified nursing facilities, etc.; notice of liability insurance coverage, etc.
- HB 1766 Child sexual abuse cases; admission of prior sex offenses into evidence, definition of sexual abuse.
- SJ 266 Constitutional amendment; restoration of civil rights (first reference).
- SB 767 Retail sales and transient occupancy taxes; taxes on room rentals based upon charges for use, etc.
- SB 853 Assault and battery; adds magistrates within enhanced penalty provision.
- SB 724 Absentee voting; persons age 65 and older on day of an election are entitled to vote absentee.
- SB 740 Mandatory judicial retirement; increases age under Judicial Retirement System from 70 to 73 years.
- SB 699 Medical malpractice; expert witness certification, court may conduct an in camera review.
- SB 839 Local boundaries for law-enforcement; organizing for purpose of 911 dispatch and response.