Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
BILL LIST: GOVERNOR'S RECOMMENDATIONS
a report or
- HB 1350 Standards of Learning; local school divisions shall provide math remediation, etc., for grades 6-8.
- HB 1398 Land preservation tax credits; Budget Bill to include an appropriation for land preservation, etc.
- HB 1400 Oyster replenishment tax; penalties.
- HB 1420 Intervener; purposes of regulations promulgated by Board of Education.
- HB 1440 Charter; Town of Monterey.
- HB 1482 Wastewater works operator; must sit for conventional onsite sewage system operator examination.
- HB 1500 Budget Bill.
- HB 1562 Dangerous and vicious dogs; when owner is charged with a violation, officer shall confine dog, etc.
- HB 1577 TANF; restrictions on use of cash assistance, not to access cash through electronic transaction.
- HB 1589 Derelict nonresidential building or structure; demolition by locality.
- HB 1609 Higher education; mental health treatment coordination for certain students.
- HB 1627 Real property; VDOT to convey a parcel of property owned by Department in Fauquier County, etc.
- HB 1633 Beautification projects, local; localities to provide 30-day written notice to Commissioner of VDOT.
- HB 1645 Tradesmen; Board for Contractors shall evaluate continuing education requirements, report.
- HB 1646 Comprehensive services for at-risk youth and families; eligibility for state pool of funds.
- HB 1704 Prescription Monitoring Program; disclosure of information to certain agents.
- HB 1707 Unemployment compensation; notices of penalties for fraudulent claims for benefits, etc.
- HB 1718 Transportation projects and planning; reimbursement of VDOT by localities, etc.
- HB 1757 Wetland and Stream Replacement Fund; established.
- HB 1790 Virginia Nuclear Energy Consortium Authority; established, report.
- HB 1796 Death certificate; timely return to funeral director.
- HB 1816 Methamphetamine manufactory; penalty for allowing minor under age 15, etc., to be present.
- HB 1824 Virginia port volume; increase tax credit to certain entities, clarifies definitions.
- HB 1825 Duck blinds; establishes time periods for person to obtain stationary blind license.
- HB 1833 Concealed weapons and concealed handgun permits; reorganizing & recodifying law related to carrying.
- HB 1836 Local budgets; itemized expenditures shall include any discretionary funds to be designated, etc.
- HB 1850 Assault and battery; adds employees of local or regional correctional facility.
- HB 1861 Residential property; certain notice of sale.
- HB 1862 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; add to list of offenses requiring registration.
- HB 1864 School principals; incident reports.
- HB 1900 Health insurance reform; revises State's laws.
- HB 1907 Handheld personal communications devices; mandatory minimum fine when convicted of reckless driving.
- HB 1983 Loudoun County; DGS to convey by quitclaim deed, certain real property of former Town of Waterford.
- HB 2005 Virginia Housing Partnership Revolving Fund; renamed Virginia Housing Trust Fund, report.
- HB 2012 Drones; moratorium on use of unmanned aircraft systems by state or local government department, etc.
- HB 2047 Long-term health care insurance; tax credit not allowed if person claimed fed. income tax deduction.
- HB 2048 Water quality; transfer of responsibility for administration of programs.
- HB 2102 Uniform Commercial Code; secured transactions, filing of documents, etc.
- HB 2137 Local governments; environmental impact reports, prohibits purchase of certain deicing agents, etc.
- HB 2211 Stalking; Class 6 felony for conviction of second offense within five years of prior conviction.
- HB 2254 Menhaden fish; allowable catch for those landed in State, report. Emergency.
- HB 2269 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- HB 2276 Virginia Port Authority; reform by adding Chief Executive Officer to Board of Commissioners, etc.
- HB 2304 Commercial use of seals of the Commonwealth; commemorative coins, recommendations.
- HB 2306 Eminent domain; current assessed value of real property, tax assessments.
- HB 2312 Pharmacies; clarifies definition of compounding, etc.
- HB 2313 Revenues and appropriations of State; changes to revenues collected and distribution, report.
- HB 2320 Sports or entertainment arena; City of Virginia Beach may construct for professional sports teams.
- HB 2331 Election laws; Attorney General shall have full authority to enforce laws or prosecute violations.
- HB 2347 Juvenile law-enforcement records; principal may provide information to threat assessment team, etc.
- SB 744 Derelict nonresidential building or structure; demolition by locality.
- SB 775 Unemployment compensation; noncharging of overpayments, penalty for fraudulent claims.
- SB 779 Limited liability companies; assignment of interest.
- SB 804 Voluntary boundary agreement between localities; attachment of GIS map to petitions.
- SB 828 Dangerous and vicious dogs; when owner is charged with a violation, officer shall confine dog, etc.
- SB 832 Mandatory minimum sentences; terms of confinement or imprisonment to be served consecutively.
- SB 839 Local boundaries for law-enforcement; organizing for purpose of 911 dispatch and response.
- SB 887 Farm use vehicles; increases distance vehicles used for may travel.
- SB 892 Commercial fishermen; not required to obtain registration certificate, etc., for certain vehicles.
- SB 899 School buses; local school boards may display certain decals on rear or sides of buses.
- SB 921 Health insurance reform; revises State's laws.
- SB 960 Public schools; residency of children in kinship care.
- SB 1009 Neighborhood Assistance Act; certain requirements neighborhood organization must meet, etc.
- SB 1024 Administrative Process Act; exemption for Department of Criminal Justice Services.
- SB 1032 Sex Offender and Crimes Against Minors Registry Act; add to list of offenses requiring registration.
- SB 1033 Juvenile and adult facilities; punishment for certain offenses committed within facilities, etc.
- SB 1038 Non-conventional vehicles; titling and registration of mopeds.
- SB 1052 Wills, trusts, and fiduciaries; revises and recodifies laws. Emergency.
- SB 1083 Cannabinoids, research chemicals, synthetic; penalties.
- SB 1097 Deaf or hard-of-hearing children; special education.
- SB 1117 Virginia Uniform Certificate of Title for Watercraft Act; adoption of Act, technical amendments.
- SB 1194 Juveniles; alleged to be truant, development of truancy plan.
- SB 1195 Entrepreneur-in-Residence Program; created, sunset provision.
- SB 1218 DMV; customer service.
- SB 1222 Handheld personal communications devices; mandatory minimum fine when convicted of reckless driving.
- SB 1261 Health benefit exchange; regulation of navigators, report.
- SB 1270 Marina operators; includes state & local agencies among those required to file lists of boat owners.
- SB 1277 Wildlife exhibitor permit; possession and display of wildlife in schools for educational purposes.
- SB 1279 Water quality; transfer of responsibility for administration of programs.
- SB 1291 Menhaden fish; allowable catch for those landed in State, etc., report. Emergency.