Developed and maintained by the Division of Legislative Automated Systems.
Tobacco and Tobacco Products
a report or
- HB 1545 Smoking; prohibition on grounds of public elementary, intermediate, and secondary schools.
- HB 1567 Alcoholic beverage control; members of certain private smoking lounges exempt from licensure.
- HB 1750 Cigarettes; increases tax rate.
- HB 1800 Tobacco Indemnification & Community Revitalization Commission; establish position of Inspector Gen.
- HB 1814 Virginia Indoor Clean Air Act; smoking in public buildings prohibited, penalty.
- HB 1815 Cigarette and other tobacco products; increases tax rate.
- HB 1933 Smoking; prohibited on any public playground, penalty.
- HB 2038 Cigarette tax; Tax Commissioner shall convene a working group to review current policies, report.
- HB 2114 Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission; membership.
- HB 2115 Tobacco Indemnification and Community Revitalization Commission; performance audit, report.
- HB 2138 Cigarette tax; authorizes any county to impose.
- HB 2178 Smoking; prohibited in emergency medical services vehicles and other emergency response vehicles.
- HB 2223 Tobacco products; wrappings may be sold in places not open to public and not accessible to minors.
- HB 2339 Smoking in cars with minor present; civil penalty.
- HB 2344 Cigarette butts; imposes civil penalty for improper disposal for each butt.
- SB 929 Tobacco products; wrappings may be sold in places not open to public and not accessible to minors.
- SB 1059 Master Settlement Agreement; regulation of cigarette manufacturers.
- SB 1080 Virginia Condominium Act; limitation of future sales as smoke-free units.
- SB 1085 Cigarette tax; Tax Commissioner shall convene a working group to review current policies, report.
- SB 1267 Contraband and unstamped cigarettes; decreases threshold possession amount that triggers jail time.
- SB 1268 Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement; bond requirements and escrow payments by certain manufacturers.