9VAC25-91-150. Recordkeeping and access to facilities.
A. Each operator of a facility subject to this chapter shall maintain the following records:
1. All records relating to all required measurements and inventory and reconciliation of oil at the facility;
2. All records relating to required tank/pipe testing;
3. All records relating to spill events and other discharges of oil from the facility;
4. All supporting documentation for developed contingency plans;
5. All records for implementation and monitoring of leak detection and applicable provisions of 9VAC25-91-170 A 18 of Part IV (9VAC25-91-170, Oil Discharge Contingency Plan (ODCP) Requirements) of this chapter;
6. All records relating to training of individuals;
7. All records relating to facility and tank inspections; and
8. Any records required to be kept by statute or regulation of the board.
B. These records shall be kept by the operator of a facility at the facility or at an alternate location approved by the board for a period of no less than five years unless otherwise indicated.
C. Upon request, each operator shall make these records available to the department and to the director or coordinator of emergency services for the locality in which the facility is located or to any political subdivision within one mile of the facility.
D. Operators shall maintain all records relating to compliance with this chapter for a period of no less than five years from the date the department receives notice of the closure unless otherwise indicated. These records shall be made available to the department at any time upon request.
Derived from Virginia Register Volume 14, Issue 18, eff. June 24, 1998; amended, Virginia Register Volume 31, Issue 26, eff. November 1, 2015.