9VAC25-32-220. Causes for modification.
A VPA permit may be modified, but not revoked and reissued, except when the permittee agrees or requests, when any of the following developments occur:
1. When additions or alterations have been made to the affected facility which require the application of VPA permit conditions that differ from those of the existing VPA permit or are absent from it;
2. When new information becomes available about the operation or pollutant management activity covered by the VPA permit which was not available at VPA permit issuance and would have justified the application of different VPA permit conditions at the time of VPA permit issuance;
3. When a change is made in the promulgated standards or regulations on which the VPA permit was based;
4. When it becomes necessary to change final dates in compliance schedules due to circumstances over which the permittee has little or no control such as acts of God, materials shortages, etc.; or
5. For the addition of new land application sites, new biosolids sources or routine storage facilities to the permit.
§ 62.1-44.15 of the Code of Virginia.
Derived from Virginia Register Volume 12, Issue 20, eff. July 24, 1996; amended, Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 6, eff. January 1, 2008.