9VAC25-32-120. Fact sheet.
A. A fact sheet shall be prepared to accompany all draft VPA permits. These fact sheets shall be made available to the public upon request.
B. The fact sheet shall include:
1. A brief description of the pollutant management activity to be permitted;
2. An explanation of the statutory or regulatory provisions on which the VPA permit requirements are based;
3. Calculations or other necessary explanations of the derivation of the VPA permit conditions or limitations;
4. The location of each pollutant management activity;
5. The reasons for any requested modifications;
6. A description of the procedures and sequence of events for reaching the final decision; and
7. The name and telephone number of a person to contact for additional information.
Derived from Virginia Register Volume 12, Issue 20, eff. July 24, 1996.