9VAC25-31-970. Types of data to be reported electronically by VPDES permittees, facilities, and entities subject to this part.
A. VPDES-regulated entities must electronically submit the minimum set of NPDES data for these reports if such reporting requirements are applicable. The following reports are the source of the minimum set of data from regulated entities:
2. Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation (CAFO) Annual Program Report (9VAC25-31-200);
3. Pretreatment Program Annual Report (9VAC25-31-840);
5. CWA § 316(b) Annual Reports (9VAC25-31-165); and
B. Facilities or entities seeking coverage under or termination from general permits and facilities or entities submitting stormwater certifications or waivers from VPDES permit requirements must electronically submit the minimum set of NPDES data for the following notices, certifications, and waivers if such reporting requirements are applicable:
3. No exposure certification (NOE), as described in 9VAC25-31-120 E 1 c; and
4. Certification in support of waiver for stormwater discharge associated with small construction activity, as described in 9VAC25-870-10.
C. Industrial users located in municipalities without approved local pretreatment programs must electronically submit the minimum set of NPDES data for the following self-monitoring reports if such reporting requirements are applicable:
1. Periodic reports on continued compliance, as described in 9VAC25-31-840 E; and
2. Reporting requirements for industrial users not subject to categorical pretreatment standards, as described in 9VAC25-31-840 H.
D. The minimum set of NPDES data for VPDES-regulated facilities is identified in Appendix A to 40 CFR Part 127 as adopted by reference in 9VAC25-31-1030.
§ 62.1-44.15 of the Code of Virginia; § 402 of the Clean Water Act; 40 CFR Parts 122, 123, 124, 403, and 503.
Derived from Virginia Register Volume 33, Issue 22, eff. July 26, 2017.