9VAC25-31-950. Purpose and scope.
A. This part, in conjunction with the reporting requirements specified in this chapter and 9VAC25-870, specifies the requirements for:
1. Electronic reporting of information by VPDES permittees;
2. Facilities or entities seeking coverage under VPDES general permits;
3. Facilities or entities submitting stormwater certifications or waivers from VPDES permit requirements;
4. Industrial users located in municipalities without approved local pretreatment programs; and
5. Approved pretreatment programs.
B. Proper collection, management, and sharing of the data and information listed in Appendix A of 40 CFR Part 127, as adopted by reference in 9VAC25-31-1030, ensures that there is timely, complete, accurate, and nationally consistent set of data about the NPDES program.
§ 62.1-44.15 of the Code of Virginia; § 402 of the Clean Water Act; 40 CFR Parts 122, 123, 124, 403, and 503.
Derived from Virginia Register Volume 33, Issue 22, eff. July 26, 2017.