9VAC25-20-70. Method of payment.
A. Fees shall be paid by check, draft or postal money order payable to the Treasurer of Virginia, or submitted electronically (if available), and must be in U.S. currency, except that agencies and institutions of the Commonwealth of Virginia may submit Interagency Transfers for the amount of the fee. All fees shall be sent to the following address (or submitted electronically, if available): Department of Environmental Quality, Receipts Control, P.O. Box 1105, Richmond, Virginia 23218.
B. Required information. All applicants for new permit issuance, permit reissuance or permit modification shall submit the following information along with the fee payment:
1. Applicant name, address and daytime phone number.
2. Applicant Federal Identification Number (FIN).
3. The name of the facility/activity, and the facility/activity location.
4. The type of permit applied for.
5. Whether the application is for a new permit issuance, permit reissuance or permit modification.
6. The amount of fee submitted.
7. The existing permit number, if applicable.
Derived from VR680-01-01 § 2.2, eff. July 1, 1993; amended, Virginia Register Volume 20, Issue 23, eff. July 1, 2004; Volume 28, Issue 18, eff. June 6, 2012.