9VAC25-20-148. Reimbursable local monitoring costs.
A. Reasonable expenses for the following types of activities may be submitted for reimbursement:
1. Charges for reviewing the permit to identify potential health and environmental protection issues upon notification by the permittee that operations will be initiated on permitted sites.
2. Charges and expenses, including local travel for site monitoring, inspections, collection and delivery of biosolids, industrial residuals, or soil samples to a nearby laboratory and examination of records.
3. Charges for recordkeeping.
4. Charges for complaint and incident response.
5. Charges for biosolids, industrial residuals, and soil sample testing costs.
6. Charges for the training of local monitors.
B. Charges for site monitoring not associated with determining compliance with state or federal law or regulation are ineligible for reimbursement.
Derived from Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 6, eff. January 1, 2008; amended, Virginia Register Volume 29, Issue 24, eff. September 1, 2013; Volume 32, Issue 5, eff. January 1, 2016.