9VAC25-20-147. Records and reports.
A. Records. Permittees shall maintain complete records of the land application activities and amounts of Class B biosolids, exceptional quality biosolids cake, and industrial residuals that they land apply in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Such records shall be maintained by the permittee for five years after the date of the activity in a form that is available for inspection by the department. Records of land application activities shall include at minimum:
1. Name of permittee, DEQ permit number, and dates of activity.
2. Identification of land application site, including the DEQ control number.
3. The source of Class B biosolids, exceptional quality biosolids cake, or industrial residuals and the field area receiving those biosolids or industrial residuals.
4. The amount of Class B biosolids, exceptional quality biosolids cake, or industrial residuals applied in dry tons and the method and calculations used to determine the reported value.
5. Name of responsible representative of permittee and a statement signed and dated by that representative indicating that the information submitted has been verified by that representative as correctly reported in accordance with this regulation.
B. Reports and notification. The permittee shall submit a monthly report by the 15th day of each month for land application activity that occurred in the previous calendar month, unless another date is specified in the permit in accordance with 9VAC25-32-80 I 4. The report shall include (i) the recorded information listed in subsection A of this section and (ii) a calculation of the total fee. The submitted report shall include a summary list of the total amount of Class B biosolids, exceptional quality biosolids cake, and industrial residuals land-applied and the calculated fee based on the land-applied Class B biosolids, exceptional quality biosolids cake, and industrial residuals for each county in which land application occurred. If no land application occurs under a permit during the calendar month, a report shall be submitted stating that no land application occurred.
Derived from Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 6, eff. January 1, 2008; amended, Virginia Register Volume 29, Issue 24, eff. September 1, 2013; Volume 31, Issue 24, eff. October 1, 2015; Volume 32, Issue 5, eff. January 1, 2016.